Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Op Ed Ideas

We all know steroids interest me. One idea for my Op Ed is why steroids shouldn't be treated as illicit drugs. This would not be so much about the uses and dangers of the drugs but why there shouldn't be a law that criminalizes everyone who uses them that doesn't compete in sports and uses them for purely cosmetic reasons.

Pakistan’s War of Choice

A second Op Ed article I read that was interesting was on Pakistan involvement and recent accomplishments in Afghanistan. It talks about military strategies and Pakistan' recent cooperation with US special forces against terrorism.

Against ‘Pro-Israel’


My third Op Ed article was very controversial. I thought it was interesting and had great supporting evidence for the authors claims.

1 comment:

  1. These are good articles. You are missing one, however. It's easy and wise to turn those into hyperlinks. You need to write out some text, like the name of the article, highlight it, then press the little icon for links and paste the URL in. Part of this class is about learning how to use media to convey messages, so this isn't just about me being nitpicky.

    I'm afraid I can't allow you to write your op ed on the same topic you wrote your research paper on, unless you're somehow going to approach it from a dramatically different perspective. (I don't know yet because I haven't yet read your paper.) Open your mind to other possibilities, eh? You can certainly keep it in the realm of sports.

    ReplyDelete